Register now for the France Bioproduction Congress which will take place on the 3th & 4th April 2024 in Massy
The 8th edition of the France Bioproduction Congress will take place on 3th & 4th April 2024 at the International Congress Center in Massy
From 2020, Polepharma and Medicen Paris Region join forces to co-organize the annual France Bioproduction Congress in order to bring together and federate all the players serving the sector.
In 2023, the 7th edition gathered 550 players from the pharma and biopharma sector. This year, decision-makers and players in pharmaceutical bioproduction from France and Europe will meet again for two days of conferences, round tables, practical workshops with extended time for networking with participants, exhibitors and ecosystem support organizations.
In 2024, REGISTER NOW for in person meeting with public and private players from the bioproduction sector in France and beyond, discuss the challenges and future needs of the sector.
Special fee rate until December 31st 2023
*Polepharma ou MEDICEN
– A pitch session of 5 startups selected by the programming committee
for the winners: 2 Full passes offered + 1 year of mentoring by major Pharma groups.
– A PREMIUM conference to close the 1st day
– Extended networking time to grow your network
– A gala dinner, social highlight of the conference.
Conferences and Round Tables
The two days program includes conferences and round tables:
– Speakers including Key Opinion Leaders selected by a programming committee
– Interactive round table discussions
– Boosted by an expert moderator
4 thematic sessions in 2023:
Session 1: Bioproduction: issues & news
Session 2: Bioproduction & sustainable development
Session 3: Bioproduction: accelerating tomorrow’s process
Session 4: Bioproduction in cell therapy: the challenges of scale-up
The technical workshops offer the opportunity to present innovative solutions and share feedback:
– Hosted by sponsor partners
– Two sessions of 45 minutes each with a panel of 6 workshops per session
From 15th March to 30th April 2024: BtoB & More!
The Swapcard networking application is included in your registration. Swapcard is a unique platform to:
– Manage your profile and calendar
– Engage in discussions and participate in polls
– Access the list of participants and exhibitors, interact with them privately and organize your BtoB meeting schedule on D-Day and throughout April.
Showcase your company in this major event for the Biomanufacturing sector in France with participants including site directors, production and operations directors, head of production units, head of industrial processes, biotechnology project managers, research engineers…
Being an exhibitor at the French Bioproduction Congress is an opportunity to :
– Highlight your activities, present your know-how, display your expertise in the Partners areas and by conducting a workshop;
– Associate your corporate identity with the theme of bioproduction and, more broadly biomedicines, benefit from high visibility with a large audience: decision-makers and players in the pharmaceutical industry, biotech companies, higher education and research institutions.
– Develop your network through strategic interactions with the participants (BtoB meetings), meet French leaders of the Bioproduction market to initiate or strengthen partnerships.
– Engage in tomorrow’s bioproduction development& address the next challenges.
We offer four level of partnership opportunities with numerous advantages fitting your specific needs
4m2 Stand (BRONZE) Orange color // 6m2 Stand (SILVER or GOLD) Blue color // 9 to 10m2 Stand (PLATINIUM) Green color
#Bioproduction #Biomedicaments #Innovation #CFB24 #Polepharma #Medicen
Showcase your company, highlight your activities, present your know-how to decision-makers from the Pharmaceutical Bioproduction industry sector during this event attended by:
Site Directors, Production and Operations Directors, Head of Production Unit, Head of Industrial Processes, Biotechnology Project Managers, Research Engineers…
For more information, contact :
Denis Marchand – firstname.lastname@example.org / 06 15 95 47 74